Monday - Friday
9am - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday
10am - 6pm
*Voicemail Service Available
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS
CREWE THEATRE EVENTS
OCTOBER 2018 EVENTS
30 EAST DRIVE EVENTS
FORD GREEN HALL EVENTS
Online Payments Processed By
Key Event Information
Friday 16th March 2018
Friday 13th April 2018
Saturday 5th May 2018
Time: 9pm - 2am
Price: £29 per person
Non-Refundable Deposit: N/A
Where: Finchfield Rd, Wolverhampton WV3 9LQ
- Work in small and personal groups
- Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
- Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
- The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
- Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night included in the cost
- A friendly and experienced team of Investigators and mediums giving help and guidance
- Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
- Access to all areas of the building made available to us
Spend the night ghost hunting at Bantock House in Wolverhampton, a new location to Haunted Houses - this old house has a lot to offer ghost hunters from oak panelled rooms, grand hallway, attic space and creepy tunnel like cellars where some passage ways have been blocked up.
This grand oak panelled house was first built in 1734 and it remained as a family home until 1938 when it was donated in a will from Mrs Bantock to Wolverhampton Corporation on the instructions of her late husband.
You can feel the warmth as you step inside and you can imagine the children snuggled beside the crackling fire together to keep warm. It is no wonder that some spirits have decided to remain to protect their home.
The house was originally known as New Merridale Farm and it was first occupied by John Pursehouse in 1788. However, by 1811 it was occupied by Thomas Bainbridge Herrick and he altered the house significantly and changed its name to Merridale House.
It changed hands a few times before being purchased by Thomas Bantock in 1867 and remained in the Bantock family until 1938 when it was bequeathed to Wolverhampton. It was also used as a base for the Home Guard during WWII. The house was extensively refurbished in 1998 following a lottery grant.
This beautiful location is one of those unique venues that are very rarely investigated so we want to keep its secrets for you to find. We know the stories we have been told by staff so will you encounter these spirits on the night. The Haunted Houses team are very intrigued to discover what information you will uncover.
Dates & Availability