Anzio Army Camp Ghost Hunt – Friday 16th February 2024
Note: This is a large location spread over 15 individual buildings, each of these buildings are also very large. Outdoors walking is involved between the buildings in all weathers.
Go ghost hunting at a unique and intriguing location in North Staffordshire; Anzio Army Camp has all qualities and characteristics of a perfectly spooky overnight ghost hunt. Our first visit here was definitely not one to forget; guests feeling watched along dark corridors, urges to vomit in certain areas, objects being thrown on demand, growling sounds and the genuine fright of feeling lost in the dark of such a vast, moorland site.
Anzio Army Camp Ghost Hunt – with Haunted Houses
Haunted Houses Events is very privileged to of been granted this opportunity to give you full access to a myriad of areas for you to investigate at this historic site. You will access the accommodation dorms, the medical building, the Nafii – lovingly known then as the “Scoff House”, a pub, plus multiple other buildings across the site. Anzio gives you many areas to conduct your exciting ghost hunt.
Haunted Houses Events knows that you like to work in small teams to give you the very best experience possible. For the very, very brave – lone vigils (ghost hunting in a room all alone) are very popular and opportunities to do so will be given if you choose – But be warned! Doing so in a dark, damp former army camp known for paranormal activity should only be for our more hardened investigators.
Also, take a look at a 2022 news article for an example of the hauntings HERE
WELCOME TO YOUR ANZIO ARMY CAMP EXPERIENCE
You can feel secure and in experienced hands. Your friendly Haunted Houses host will guide you around all accessible areas and will share your excitement for the investigation. You will be cramming in a lot of experiments during your time with us; and the team will be there to help you every step of the way.
Get your hands on our ghost hunting gadgets and use them in your ghost hunting vigils, in addition to trying out some very cool Victorian-style experiments that can really get the spirits communicating with you. Feeling brave? Why not take on a lone vigil challenge spending some time in a haunted medical room alone, just yourself and your senses! You may get very spooked to put it another way.
Most importantly you really will have a fantastic Experience at one of the most popular spots in Staffordshire for a night of ghost hunting.
Book your places today from just £20 deposit! Full payment is then required 30 days prior to your event.
Haunted Houses Events specialise in taking people on their first ever ghost hunts. Our teams are trained to work with people of all experience levels to make sure everybody is included. It must be said that his is a real ghost hunt experience, there is no fakery, tricks, or actors here. So, what are you waiting for?
An evening of things that go bump-in-the-night that is not to be forgotten; make your booking with us today. we look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location.
- – EMF Readers: K2 Meters, Gauss Masters
- – Rem Pods
- – MEL Meters
- – Laser Grids
- – Thermal Imaging Cameras
- – Spirit Boxes including the Estes Method
- – Trigger Objects / Sensor Lights / “Cat Balls”
- – Ouija Boards / Glass Divination / Table Tipping
- – Dowsing Rods / Crystal Pendulums
ABOUT YOUR ANZIO GHOST HUNT:
- – This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- – Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- – We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- – Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- – Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- – We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- – Traditional Victorian, and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- – Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- – Full hands-on use with the equipment
- – Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night
- – Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- – A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered
- – Free car parking
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- – Location has no sleeping facilities
- – Anzio requires going outside for short periods regardless of bad weather
- – This location is not suitable for wheelchair users, or those with mobility problems sorry
- – All attendees must be 18 years or older
- – Not suitable for pregnant people
- – This is a dark location with wet and uneven flooring, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- – Sensible shoes at all times, and warm and waterproof layered clothing is essential in cold and/0r wet weather
- – Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable should you wish to cancel.