Bannockburn House Ghost Hunt – Friday 3rd May 2024
Bannockburn House Ghost Hunt in Sterling, Scotland. You can expect a warm welcome at this historic and former derelict location from the Haunted Houses team, as we invite you to seek proof of the paranormal at this harrowing location for a jam-packed Scottish ghost hunt. You can expect a location that is shrouded in darkness that will intrigue and excite, even possibly terrify all who enter its dark corridors and rooms. Haunted Houses Events is extremely privileged to of been granted the opportunity to give you overnight access to the many of haunted areas of this historic house, such as the wonderous Bonnie Prince Charlie bedroom, including the unloved laundry room, the grand main hall, a myriad of bedrooms and back stairs where the servants spent much of their working lives, and who are said to now haunt.
There have been numerous and frequent reports of paranormal activity within the walls of this house. see our dedicated reported ghosts tab on the Bannockburn House page if you wish to know more …
For a bump-filled night that is not to be forgotten; we look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location.
Welcome to your Ghost Hunt Experience
On a ghost hunt with Haunted Houses, you will have exclusive access to the house during the evening.
On your Bannockburn House Ghost Hunt you will learn all about ghost hunting and the techniques used to encourage paranormal activity. We have a whole host of scientific ghost hunt equipment for you to use to aid your communication with the spirits. Furthermore, you can take part in Ouija boards, glass divination and table tipping, the more traditional ghost hunt techniques. Or simply sitting in the dark and asking for the spirits to interact with you. Lone vigils (ghost hunting alone) for the brave. During your spooky evening, you will be split into smaller groups so you can get the most out of your experience. If you are new to ghost hunting, we warn you now – by the end of the night you may just become addicted to the fascinating and intriguing world of ghost hunting.
It must be said that his is a real ghost hunt experience, there is no fakery, tricks or actors here. So, what are you waiting for? Book your places today from just £20 deposit! Full payment is required 30 days prior to your event.
We look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location, for a night not to be missed!
ABOUT YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience
- Your hosts are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly
- We do not condone any tricks or the faking of activity
- Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- Psychic and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- Full hands-on use with the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish
- A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences
- This is not a Ghost Walk or History Tour. Your focus is paranormal investigation
- FREE onsite parking
- Nearby Hotels check here
- – EMF Readers: K2 Meters, Gauss Masters
- – Rem Pods
- – MEL Meters
- – Laser Grids
- – Thermal Imaging Cameras
- – Spirit Boxes including the Estes Method
- – Trigger Objects / Sensor Lights / “Cat Balls”
- – Glass Divination / Table Tipping
- – Dowsing Rods / Crystal Pendulums
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry
- Adults only – You must be at least 18 years to attend
- Those aged from 16 may attend when accompanied by a responsible parent or parental guardian
- Not suitable for those in pregnancy
- This is a dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- Sensible footwear is essential, and warm layered clothing in cold weather
All of our booking terms and conditions are agreed to at the point of sale and we advise reading through these prior to booking.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstance. When you make a booking with us, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you can make the event and date that you have booked. Haunted Houses Events cannot offer a refund, offer credit, or transfer your places to a new date.
Haunted Houses Events Ltd was founded in 2014. It is one of the most experienced ghost hunt experience providers around.