Castle Ghost Hunt
Caldicot Castle Ghost Hunt – Saturday 1st October 2022
Caldicot Castle ghost hunts are for those that crave some medieval adventure, but may not be for the faint hearted. Built in 1068 and standing proudly in the County of Monmouthshire, South Wales. Caldicot’s tall ancient towers loom, reaching high into the dark night’s sky. Originally built in 1086 by Norman Conquerors as a fortification, This location has been besieged with history and has had many murders, and ghost stories within it’s walls.
Your ghost hunt at Caldicot Castle, South Wales will see you exploring this ancient location in the dark when all day visitors have gone to bed. On your ghost hunt you will be able to experience glass divination, table tipping and a group human pendulum experiment. Plus, for those comfortable enough Ouija boards will also be available for you to use. All to aid your communication with the dead.
About your Caldicot Castle Ghost Hunt:
- Led by Haunted Houses Events Hosts
- This is a real ghost hunt experience, not a ghost walk or history tour
- There is no faking or trickery involved
- Friendly, knowledgeable and experienced hosts.
- Ghost hunting is in personal groups
- White light protection and grounding at the start
- An introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment if required
- Psychic and scientific experiments throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the very brave
- Full hands-on use of the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks, crisps and biscuits throughout the night
- Group discussion of findings at the end
About this ghost hunt. Please note:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- This is not a ghost walk or history tour – Your focus is paranormal investigation
- There is FREE onsite car parking
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry
- Not suitable for Hen/Stag party groups sorry
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Not suitable for pregnant ladies
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks
- This is a dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- All attendees are expected to wear sensible shoes and warm layered clothing
- Paranormal activity can never be guaranteed
- Guests are encouraged to bring cameras
Earn 49 Haunted House points for each place purchase at Caldicot Castle. Then use your saved haunted houses points for money off future ghost hunts.
How do I book?
We offer two ways to book online. Either using our deposit option, or paying in full.
We offer a £20 per person deposit option on most of our events priced over £30. If you choose this option, this payment will hold your place(s) for you.
You will then be asked to pay your final balance four weeks before your event. Look out for our reminder emails sent 5 weeks before, and again on the due date giving you a link to your account to make payment. You pay by logging into your account that you will create with this booking.
You must remember a deposit payment is just a holding payment of those places. To confirm your booking, you must make the balance payment on time. If you fail to make the payment you may be at risk of losing the places held and the deposit paid.
If your chosen event is taking place in less than 30 days – our deposit option is unavailable sorry.
A full payment option will guarantee your booking right away. You will receive an email firstly saying your booking is processing, and once we have transferred your names to our guest list, we will send a second email letting you know your booking has been confirmed.