Sheffield Ghost Hunt at the Fire and Police Museum – Friday 4th March 2022 – with Haunted Houses Events
This date not suitable? Find all other dates HERE for Sheffield Fire and Police Museum
Running Time: 9:00pm – 2:00am (5 hours)
Where: National Emergency Services Museum, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8PT
Your overnight ghost hunt at Sheffield’s Fire and Police Museum is an experience you will remember for many years.
The museum was a former Fire & Police Station which was built in 1900. There have been numerous reports of paranormal activity within this building, with many good and bad spirits residing in one place you never know who will come through.
About your Fire and Police Museum ghost hunt:
- Ghost hunting in small, personal groups
- An introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment
- Psychic and scientific experiments throughout the night
- A Psychic medium on hand to give guidance on most ghost hunts when available
- Lone vigils in the dark for the very brave
- Full use of our equipment
- A friendly, energetic and professional team delivering an amazing experience
- Unlimited Refreshments throughout the night
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- Haunted Houses Events will provide all refreshments throughout the night inclusive
- This location has no onsite parking facilities, Street parking or nearby public car parking is available (fees may apply).
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility issues
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Not suitable for pregnant ladies
- Guests are to bring any personal snacks, medications as per required
- This is a very dark location; all attendees must bring a torch with them
- All attendees are expected to wear sensible shoes and warm layered clothing
Earn 39 Haunted House points for each place purchase at Sheffield’s Fire and Police Museum. Then use your saved points for money off future ghost hunts
How do I book?
We offer two ways to book online. Either using our deposit option, or paying in full.
We offer a £20 per person deposit option on most of our events priced over £30. If you choose this option, this payment will hold your place(s) for you.
You will then be asked to pay your final balance four weeks before your event. Look out for our reminder emails sent 5 weeks before, and again on the due date giving you a link to your account to make payment. You pay by logging into your account that you will create with this booking.
You must remember a deposit payment is just a holding payment of those places. To confirm your booking, you must make the balance payment on time. If you fail to make the payment you may be at risk of losing the places held and the deposit paid.
If your chosen event is taking place in less than 30 days – our deposit option is unavailable sorry.
A full payment option will guarantee your booking right away. You will receive an email firstly saying your booking is processing, and once we have transferred your names to our guest list, we will send a second email letting you know your booking has been confirmed.
Will I get Tickets?
All our events are ticketless as we take your guests names at the time of booking for a guest list, all we ask is that each guest signs in on arrival against their names to gain access.
We will email you, the main Booker, with all your event details usually 7 – 5 days before your event. This will confirm the names we have on the guest list for your party, as well as giving you parking directions, listing what basics you need to bring with you, and confirming addresses and times etc .. We will also provide to you an emergency contact number should there be any issues finding us, or you are running late.
So, are ready to book your ghost hunt experience at this spooky location? Excellent! All you need to book is below.
If you need further assistance or have any questions please click to CONTACT US. We are always happy to help