Thursday 1st Jan 1970
- Feel safe! Hosted by a friendly, genuine, safety conscience, and knowledgeable team of experienced people
- Experience the atmosphere! Enter one of the UK’s most haunted buildings, communicating with its resident spirits and ghosts in the dark
- Honesty is our only policy! This is a real ghost hunt experience. There is no faking or trickery of paranormal activity. If it happens, then it is for real!
- Keep refreshed! Unlimited hot and cold drinks, crisps and biscuits available all night and included in the ticket price unless specified. Dietary requirements also catered for
- Teamwork! Your ghost hunt will be run in a small and personal group giving you maximum involvement
- Be hands on! You will have access to everything you need to conduct your experiments throughout the night – no sharing equipment with other groups or waiting around
- Don’t be disturbed! Exclusive night-time access to the location for your overnight ghost hunt
- Learn about various ghost hunting techniques and try them out for yourself on your investigation or share any knowledge you already possess to aid the investigation
- Discover more about the high-tech ghost hunting gadgets. Many as seen on T.V, hold them in your hands and freely use them
- Take part! Help to lead a scientific vigil, or perhaps a more traditional ghost hunting experiment- or simply just be an observer. The choice is yours
- Working respectfully. Start your evening by learning how to apply spiritual protection, and work using the upmost respect for the sprits we encounter and fellow guests
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Not suitable for those in pregnancy
- This is a very dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- All attendees are expected to wear sensible shoes and warm layered clothing
More dates for this venue
There's currently no upcoming dates for this venue.
Thursday 1st Jan 1970
We offer two ways to book online. Either using our deposit option, or paying in full.
We offer a £20 per person deposit option on most of our events priced over £30. If you choose this option, this payment will hold your place(s) for you.
You will then be asked to pay your final balance four weeks before your event. Look out for our reminder emails sent 5 weeks before, and again on the due date giving you a link to your account to make payment. You pay by logging into your account that you will create with this booking.
You must remember a deposit payment is just a holding payment of those places. To confirm your booking, you must make the balance payment on time. If you fail to make the payment you may be at risk of losing the places held and the deposit paid.
If your chosen event is taking place in less than 30 days – our deposit option is unavailable sorry.
A full payment option will guarantee your booking right away. You will receive an email firstly saying your booking is processing, and once we have transferred your names to our guest list, we will send a second email letting you know your booking has been confirmed.
All our events are ticketless as we take guests names at the time of booking. All we ask is that each guest signs in on arrival against their names to gain access.
We will email you, the main Booker, with all your event details usually 7 – 5 days before your event. This will confirm the names we have on the guest list for your party, as well as giving you parking directions, listing what basics you need to bring with you, and confirming addresses and times etc…
We will also provide to you an emergency contact number should there be any issues finding us, or you are running late.