Unforgettable Old Nick Ghost Hunt. Are you ready to spend the full night participating in a ghost hunt and sleepover at a former police station in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire?
Find more Old Nick ghost hunt dates HERE
This Event Includes:
- A full 12 hours inside the building for your unforgettable Old Nick Theatre Ghost Hunt
- An overnight ghost hunt suitable for beginners and the more experienced alike
- Passionate and professional Haunted Houses hosts who know their stuff
- Ghost hunting vigils and séances in small groups
- Unlimited Drinks: Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Orange or Apple and Blackcurrant Squash
- Full hands on use of Hi-Tech ghost hunting gadgets, also the more traditional equipment
- A sleepover inside the Old Nick Theatre building with a 9pm departure for those who wish. No extra charge.
For the sleepover: please visit the sleepover details below
What happens on your Old Nick Ghost Hunt with Haunted Houses Events?
Your event includes 12 hours in the location which is double the time of most other ghosts of the same price. You can take your time investigating the many areas of the Old Nick Theatre. From former police quarters, dark enclosed cells, male and female exercise yards, to the old courtroom upstairs. Which now serves its purpose as a small and unique theatre!
Your ghost hunt will run from 9pm to 3am. Then you can either find a spot to rest your head for the night. Or continue to investigate on your own – until you can stay awake no more.
Your ghost hunt at The Old Nick Theatre will allow you to explore all areas of the building (except the broom cupboard).
You will be able to conduct a glass divination vigil as the Victorian’s once did. In addition table tipping is also very popular, and even a group human pendulum experiment. Plus, for eager ghost hunters Ouija boards will be on hand for you to use which can help your communication with the resident spirits.
For those who enjoy their technological ghost hunting, you will have the most up-to-date ghost hunting gadgets to use on your ghost hunt. Taking part in spirit call-outs is exciting and can be jumpy. Haunted Houses likes to work in small intimate teams to give you the very best experience possible. For the very brave lone vigils (ghost hunting in a room all alone) are very popular and plenty of opportunities to do so can be given at request.