Shrewsbury Prison Ghost Hunt – Saturday 3rd February 2024
Take a step in the world of ghost hunting at the legendary HMP Shrewsbury Prison – also known as the DANA. You can expect a pitch-black location that will intrigue and excite all who enter its dark corridors and cells. Haunted Houses Events is extremely privileged to of been granted the opportunity to give you full access to the many haunted areas of this historic prison, such as the A Wing, B Wing, prisoner registration areas, the workshops, plus the foreboding hanging room – complete with thought-provoking noose hanging over a terrifying drop where people lost their lives.
Haunted Houses Events likes to work in small teams to give you the very best experience possible. For the very, very brave – lone vigils (ghost hunting in a room all alone) are very popular and opportunities to do so will be given if you choose – But be warned! Doing so in a dark, damp cell known for paranormal activity should only be for our more hardened investigators.
Shrewsbury Prison Wikipedia page
WELCOME TO YOUR SHREWSBURY PRISON EXPERIENCE
On a ghost hunt with Haunted Houses you will have full access to the most haunted areas of the location during the evening. Take opportunity to learn all about ghost hunting and the techniques used to encourage paranormal activity. If you are more experienced in investigating, add Shrewsbury Prison to your list of places you have investigated and use your own personal skills to get results. You are very welcome to bring your own hand-held equipment that you may own.
We have a whole host of scientific ghost hunt equipment for you to use to help with your spirit communication. Furthermore, you can take part in a Ouija board session, glass divination, and table tipping, the more traditional ghost hunt techniques. Or simply sit in the dark and ask for the spirits to interact with you. The very brave are offered Lone vigils (ghost hunting alone) too. During your spooky evening, you will be split into smaller groups so you can get the most out of your experience, we always aim to keep this to just eight guests per group. If you are new to ghost hunting, we warn you now – by the end of the night you may just become addicted to the fascinating and intriguing world of ghost hunting, and we look forward to welcoming you again to another location soon.
It must be said that his is a real ghost hunt experience, there is no fakery, tricks, or actors here. So, what are you waiting for?
Book your places today from just £20 deposit! Full payment is then required 30 days prior to your event.
For a bump-filled night that is not to be forgotten; we look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location.
ABOUT YOUR EVENT:
- This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- Psychic and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- Full hands-on use with the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night,
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- Onsite parking is at an additional charge
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Not suitable for pregnant people
- This is a dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- Sensible shoes at all times, and warm layered clothing is essential in cold weather
- Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable
Haunted Houses Events Ltd formed in 2014 and is one of the most experienced ghost hunting providers you can find.