Skirrid Inn Ghost Hunts with dinner
Monmouthshire, South Wales Ghost Hunt
Your ghost hunt at the Skirrid Inn will see you firstly enjoying a two-course dinner in a private dining room, followed by a paranormal investigation in many areas of the building.
Stepping into a building as old as the Skirrid Inn will take you back in time, and it becomes all the more intriguing when you know what took place within. Said to be the oldest public house in Wales. This building in Monmouthshire, was a former courthouse, and has lay witness to 182 hangings within its walls on the staircase, and many believe this has caused a plethora of restless spirits.
With its infamy comes the tale of Fanny Price, a former landlady believed to haunt the Skirrid Inn. You will definitely be on the lookout for the spirits that are rumored to linger from their untimely and cruel demise on the staircase. Many have reported a sense of eeriness in the air, and dark shadows are said to move down the stairs in the dead of night. Experience it for yourself and explore the secrets of the Skirrid Inn!
Ghost hunts includes a delicious 2-course dinner (served at 8pm)
Menu: (a pre-order will be collected from you closer to your booked event)
Mains (choose one per person)
- – Fish, Chips and Peas *
- – Steak and Ale Pie, with Chips
- – Vegetable Lasagne, with Chips (V)
- – Chickpea and Spinach Curry with Rice (Ve)
Puddings (choose one per person)
- – Chocolate Fudge Cake
- – Hot Apple Pie
- – Vegan Hot Apple Pie
served with either Cream, Custard or Vanilla Ice Cream.
INCLUDED IN YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- – Unlimited hot and cold drinks.
- – Delicious two course dinner.
- – Use of ghost hunting equipment.
- – Victorian experiments including Ouija Boards.
- – Experienced and friendly hosts.
- – A group discussion of findings at the end.
- – Free car parking.
- – A great evening of ghost hunting at an infamous site.
NOTE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- – This location is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- – This is not a ghost walk or history tour, but a real ghost hunt.
- – All attendees must be 16 years or older.
- – Not suitable for pregnant people.
- – Nearby Hotels check here
- – Bookings are non-refundable or transferable.
The Skirrd Mountain Inn is a working public house. Meals are taken in a private dining room during regular service hours. All our guests remain the the building after the pub closure for investigation within the bar. Accommodation at the Skirrid Inn after the event is not available. Alcoholic drinks may not be purchased by our guests at the public bar. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. see booking terms for more details.