Smithills Hall Ghost Hunt – Saturday 11th May 2024
Spirits at Smithills Hall frequently show themselves to people, be that in light form, or even ghostly apparitions moving behind you as you look in the mirror. An overnight ghost hunt at Smithills Hall is one that has seen many flee in fear, Spirits like to show themselves to people quite often, be that in light form, or even ghostly apparitions moving behind you as you look into a mirror.
This large building built and added to over many years certainly is a firm favourite with our Haunted Houses ghost hunters.
Take a step in the world of ghost hunting at the Historic Smithills Hall for an unbelievable ghost hunt. You can expect a pitch-black location that will intrigue and excite all who enter its dark corridors and rooms. Haunted Houses Events is extremely privileged to of been granted the opportunity to give you full access to the many haunted areas of this historic manor house. Explore all floors including the Great Hall, creepy corridors and oak-paneled rooms. The library area is of great interest to many paranormal investigators, and so is the Solar room, where many have encountered poltergeist activity leaving and feelings of sickness.
Read what Bolton Council have to say about their resident spooks HERE
WELCOME TO YOUR SMITHILLS HALL GHOST HUNT
On a ghost hunt with Haunted Houses, you will have full access to the most haunted areas during the evening. Take opportunity to learn all about ghost hunting and the techniques used to encourage paranormal activity. If you are more experienced in investigating, add Smithills Hall to your list of places you have investigated and use your own personal skills to get results. You are very welcome to bring your own hand-held equipment that you may own.
We have a whole host of scientific ghost hunt equipment for you to use to help with your spirit communication. Furthermore, you can take part in a Ouija board session, glass divination, and table tipping, the more traditional ghost hunt techniques. Or simply sit in the dark and ask for the spirits to interact with you. The very brave are offered Lone vigils (ghost hunting alone) too. During your spooky evening, you will be split into smaller groups so you can get the most out of your experience, we always aim to keep this to just eight guests per group. If you are new to ghost hunting, we warn you now – by the end of the night you may just become addicted to the fascinating and intriguing world of ghost hunting, and we look forward to welcoming you again to another location soon.
It must be said that his is a real ghost hunt experience, there is no fakery, tricks, or actors here. So, what are you waiting for?
Book your places today from just £20 deposit! Full payment is then required 30 days prior to your event.
For a bump-filled night that is not to be forgotten; we look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location.
ABOUT YOUR EVENT:
- This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- Perfect for first time ghost hunters
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- Psychic and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- Full hands-on use with the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night,
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- This location is suitable for wheelchair users
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Those aged 16 or 17 may attend if accompanied with a responsible parent or guardian
- Not suitable for pregnant people
- Not suitable for those who rely on public transport to attend
- This is a dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- Sensible shoes at all times, and warm layered clothing is essential in cold weather
- Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable