St. Johns House Ghost Hunt, Warwickshire – Friday 29th March 2024
Explore the haunted cellar and attic and many other spooky rooms just waiting to reveal their stories in this Jacobean Mansion!
Discover what lies within on a ghost hunt event at St Johns House in Warwickshire. A Jacobean Mansion in the historic town of Warwick. Explore the haunted cellar and attic and many other spooky rooms just waiting to reveal their stories.
Are you bold enough to uncover the mysteries that lie deep within a reputedly haunted building? Haunted Houses provides exclusive access to this creepy location at night where you have the opportunity to search for the paranormal with cutting-edge ghost hunting equipment. The fun-filled evening offers several techniques, such as using Ouija boards, glass divination and table tipping, which might be successful in communicating with spirits. Additionally, you’ll have the chance to take a break from the group to do a solo vigil where you sit in the dark by yourself. Therefore, make sure you break into smaller groups so that everyone can make the most of the adventure.
Keep in mind, this is an honest experience; there is no fakery involved! So, don’t miss the chance to join Haunted Houses for a captivating, stimulating and all-encompassing experience! Be quick, reserve your spot for just 20 pounds deposit before it’s too late!
ABOUT YOUR ST. JOHNS HOUSE GHOST HUNT:
- – This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- – Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- – We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- – Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- – Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- – We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- – Traditional Victorian, and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- – Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- – Full hands-on use with the equipment
- – Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night
- – Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- – A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- – This location has no sleeping facilities
- – This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry
- – All attendees must be 16 years or older
- – Not suitable for pregnant people
- – This is a dark location with uneven flooring, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- – Sensible shoes at all times, and warm layered clothing is essential in cold weather
- – Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable should you wish to cancel