Sulgrave Manor Ghost Hunt – Saturday 12th October 2024
When you are in that mood for doing something really spooky in Oxfordshire, you cannot go wrong by attending a ghost hunt with friends at Sulgrave Manor in Banbury. Step inside and transport yourself back in time on this Banbury ghost hunt. This most harrowing of locations at night has many layers of history to uncover when you investigate its many rooms.
Your Sulgrave Manor ghost hunting site is the ancestral home of George Washington who was the first president of the United States, and was constructed for his family in 1539,
Take a brave leap into the world of ghost hunting at the beautiful Sulgrave Manor, and take part in an unbelievable ghost hunt. You can expect a pitch-black location that will intrigue and excite all who enter its dark corridors and rooms. Haunted Houses Events is extremely privileged to of been granted the opportunity to give you full access to the many haunted areas of this historic manor house. Explore all floors including the creepy corridors and themed rooms. The main hall area is of great interest to many paranormal investigators, where many have encountered peculiar activity that may very well be paranormal.
Read more information about the wonderful Sulgrave Manor by Historic Houses
WELCOME TO YOUR SULGRAVE MANOR GHOST HUNT
On a ghost hunt with Haunted Houses, you will have full access to the most haunted areas during the evening. Take opportunity to learn all about ghost hunting and the techniques used to encourage paranormal activity. If you are more experienced in investigating, add Sulgrave Manor in Banbury to your list of places you have investigated and use your own personal skills to get results. You are very welcome to bring your own hand-held equipment that you may own.
We have a whole host of scientific ghost hunt equipment for you to use to help with your spirit communication. Furthermore, you can take part in a Ouija board session, glass divination, and table tipping, the more traditional ghost hunt techniques. Or simply sit in the dark and ask for the spirits to interact with you. The very brave are offered Lone vigils (ghost hunting alone) too. During your spooky evening, you will be split into smaller groups so you can get the most out of your experience, we always aim to keep this to just eight guests per group. If you are new to ghost hunting, we warn you now – by the end of the night you may just become addicted to the fascinating and intriguing world of ghost hunting, and we look forward to welcoming you again to another location soon. For a bump-filled night that is not to be forgotten; we look forward to welcoming you to this amazing location.
Book your places today from just £20 deposit! Full payment is then required 30 days prior to your event.
ABOUT YOUR EVENT:
- This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- Perfect for first time ghost hunters
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- Psychic and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- Full hands-on use with the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night,
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry due to stairs
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Those aged 16 or 17 may attend if accompanied with a responsible parent or guardian
- Not suitable for pregnant people
- This is a dark location, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- Sensible shoes at all times, and warm layered clothing is essential in cold weather
- Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable