Wymering Manor Ghost Hunt, Hampshire – Friday 8th December 2023
Take brave steps into Portsmouth’s most haunted house – or as some say, “in all of Great Britain!” Your ghost hunt at the haunted Wymering Manor will give you the opportunity to explore all areas of the building made available in the dark by torchlight. Investigate many areas such as the hallways, staircases, bedrooms, drawing rooms and even under the house in the cellar.
Frequent ghostly sightings, loud crashes as objects fall to the floor, dark shadows and creaking doors. What will await the unwary as you enter the confines of Wymering Manor? With its ghosts of children, bleeding nuns, and phantom horses this location is not for the faint hearted. Can you brave a ghost hunt at Wymering Manor? Don’t miss out – tickets sell out fast!
On a ghost hunt with Haunted Houses you will have exclusive access to the building/location during the evening. You will learn all about ghost hunting and the techniques used to encourage paranormal activity. We have a whole host of scientific ghost hunt equipment for you to use to aid communication with the spirits. You can take part in glass divination, human pendulum and table tipping; the more traditional ghost hunt techniques. Or simply sitting in the dark and asking for the spirits to interact with you. Lone vigils (ghost hunting alone) will also be offered where available. During your evening you will be split into smaller groups so you can get the most out of your experience. If you are new to ghost hunting we warn you now – by the end of the night you may just become addicted to the fascinating and intriguing world of ghost hunting.
This is a real ghost hunt experience, there is no fakery, tricks or actors jumping out at you. What are you waiting for? Book your places today from just £20 deposit!
Haunted Houses look forward to welcoming you at this amazing building and sharing a night that you will not forget.
ABOUT YOUR EVENT:
- This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- Traditional Victorian, and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- Full hands-on use with the equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night,
- Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- This location has no sleeping facilities
- This location is not suitable for wheelchair users sorry
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- Not suitable for pregnant people
- This is a dark location with uneven flooring, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- Sensible shoes at all times, and warm layered clothing is essential in cold weather
- Be sure that you can attend. All events are non-refundable or transferable should you wish to cancel
All of our booking terms and conditions are agreed to at the point of sale and we advise reading through these prior to booking.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstance. When you make a booking with us, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you can make the event and date that you have booked. Haunted Houses Events cannot offer a refund, offer credit, or transfer your places to a new date.
Haunted Houses Events Ltd formed in 2014 and is one of the most experienced ghost hunting providers you can find.