Haunted Houses always look forward to returning to the incredible Jedburgh Castle Jail, situated on the Scottish Borders, for a frightful night of ghost hunting and we hope you are ready for a spooky night you certainly won’t forget! The jail was infamous for its terrible conditions and the cruelty that was dealt out to the prisoners so expect some extreme emotions. There was also a set of gallows where prisoners would be executed on site.
WELCOME TO YOUR JEDBURGH CASTLE JAIL EXPERIENCE
On your overnight ghost hunt you will have access to the derelict men’s wing, which is closed to the public during daytime visits; on previous visits this has been an area that has not disappointed for paranormal activity and has sent chills down anyone that has dared to enter.
Your ghost hunt at Jedburgh Castle Jail will see you exploring all areas of the building made available to us, where you will be able to experience glass divination, table tipping and a group human pendulum experiment. Plus, for those comfortable enough – Ouija boards will also be on hand for you to use – all to aid your communication with the dead. Also, you will have a whole host of the most up-to-date ghost hunting gadgets to use whilst you carry out your ghost hunt. Taking part in spirit call-outs and wait to see what happens in the silence that follows. Haunted Houses likes to work in small teams to give you the very best experience possible. For the very brave lone vigils (ghost hunting in a room all alone) are very popular and plenty of opportunities to do so will be given.
Haunted Houses look forward to welcoming you at this amazing building and sharing a night that you will not forget.
- – EMF Readers: K2 Meters, Gauss Masters
- – Rem Pods
- – MEL Meters
- – Laser Grids
- – Thermal Imaging Cameras
- – Spirit Boxes including the Estes Method
- – Trigger Objects / Sensor Lights / “Cat Balls”
- – Ouija Boards / Glass Divination / Table Tipping
- – Dowsing Rods / Crystal Pendulums
ABOUT YOUR JEDBURGH GHOST HUNT:
- – This exciting event is a real ghost hunt experience. different to ghost walks or a history tour
- – Knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly and hosts
- – We do not condone any tricks or faking of activity
- – Ghost hunting with us is in small groups, we do not believe in overcrowding
- – Spiritual white light protection and grounding before you start
- – We can offer an introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment for all our first-time ghost hunters
- – Traditional Victorian, and scientific experiments for you to try throughout the night
- – Lone vigils in the dark for the bravest or experienced ghost hunters
- – Full hands-on use with the equipment
- – Unlimited hot and cold drinks throughout the night
- – Guests may bring personal midnight snacks if they wish (not included)
- – A group discussion of findings at the end sharing experiences with those in other groups who may have missed the happenings you encountered
- – Free car parking
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR GHOST HUNT:
- – Location has no sleeping facilities
- – This location is not suitable for wheelchair users, or those with mobility problems sorry
- – All attendees must be 18 years or older
- – Not suitable for pregnant people
- – This is a dark location with uneven flooring, all attendees must bring a torch with them
- – Sensible shoes at all times, and warm and waterproof layered clothing is essential in cold weather
All of our booking terms and conditions are agreed to at the point of sale and we advise reading through these prior to booking.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstance. When you make a booking with us, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you can make the event and date that you have booked. Haunted Houses Events cannot offer a refund, offer credit, or transfer your places to a new date.
Haunted Houses Events Ltd formed in 2014 and is one of the most experienced ghost hunting providers you can find.