Looking for the ultimate ghost hunting experience? Look no further. We are one of the UK’s largest and most established ghost hunting event companies providing ghost hunt experiences, ghost tours and ghost hunting events.
We provide an event for everyone. Whether it be a budget group event or a smaller, more private daunting event. Join us on one of our Hampshire ghost hunts and challenge your fears as we take you on an incredible journey of mystery.
Hampshire has a rich history with a vast number of ancient buildings. With so much history in the area, it is little wonder that the county is filled with ghost stories of headless phantoms and tormented souls in ancient haunted spots.
Your Ghost Hunt at the incredible Manor Farm in Bursledon, near Southampton, will deliver you that spine-tingling ghost hunt that you have been craving.
For 600 years the land has been farmed. Its ancient duck pond is mentioned in the doomsday book of 1086. On your ghost hunt you will have exclusive night-time access to the haunted 15th century farmhouse, the chilling Wartime cottage and creepy old barns that creaks and bangs in high winds – just like the horror movies! On top of this and totally unique. You will investigate the deconsecrated chancel of the 13th century St Bartholomew’s church, surrounded by graves that are hundreds of years old. Just imagine witnessing the reported dark hooded figure known to cast it’s shadow on the stonework – getting larger as if something is closing in behind you.
About your Manor Farm Ghost Hunt:
- This is a real ghost hunt experience
- Ghost hunts are in small groups
- White light protection and grounding at the start
- An introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment if required
- Psychic and scientific experiments throughout the night
- A Psychic medium on hand to give guidance on most ghost hunts (when available)
- Lone vigils in the dark for the very brave
- Full hands-on use of our equipment
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks, crisps and biscuits throughout the night
- Group discussion of findings at the end
- Friendly, knowledgeable and experienced hosts