Would you like to work with Haunted Houses?
Event Hosts -South of England
Event Hosts – West Midlands
Event Hosts – North Wales
Please use the “contact us” link below to request an application form.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Entry to many of the UK’s most haunted locations
– Discounted ghost hunts for you and your friends when not hosting
– Free Uniform (a returnable holding deposit is required)
– Accommodation provided for where necessary
– Travel expenses paid to and from locations
– Be part of a fun and energetic team that are as a new family
– A great experience which will create amazing long-lasting memories
– Working with a long established and respected team
– Private events and investigations, such as parties, camping trips and private ghost hunts
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
– Somebody who is 18 years or over
– You must be a “people person” and a born leader to take care of all of your guests needs
– You will of ideally already worked with a ghost hunting event company, or have attended ghost hunting events to have an understanding of them
– You MUST have your own transport so that you can get to locations
– You must be able to offer to us a minimum of two nights per month, either a Friday or Saturday
– You must know your availability at least one month in advance
– A healthy interest in the paranormal is essential
– You must be absolutely passionate about customer service to deliver 5 star professional and friendly service
– You must work well within a team and one your own
– Those with first aid within the workplace training is an advantage
Haunted Houses Events Ltd, is based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire UK. and founded in February 2014.
Today it has now grown into one of the UK’s largest Ghost Hunting Events companies offering exceptional ghost hunting experiences to members of the public in England, Scotland and Wales.
We have team members spread throughout the UK from London, right up to The North West – plus North and South Wales teams have been established to take care of the huge ghost hunting demand that this area has.
As a company, Haunted Houses Events Ltd has now invested tens of thousands of pounds in ensuring that we can offer our guests the best experiences possible, but the back bone of all this investment is our family of event hosts, team leaders and event managers.
Haunted Houses Events Ltd team members are known thought the UK for their very friendly and approachable manner, professionalism, for being genuine, and for having great knowledge in their craft. Each team member has their own talents to offer to our Haunted Houses guests, which is what helps us to continue to grow.
In 2021 we reach our seventh birthday, and we would love for the right candidates to join our celebration and help to deliver some of the UK’s most amazing spooky nights imaginable.